GlobeWeigh Group has manufactured, installed and maintained weighbridges in Ireland since 1995. Since then we have been the sole distributor for Europe’s leading manufacturer Weightron-Bilanciai. Over the years we have grown to become one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of quality weighbridges. Our weighbridges are manufactured to the highest standard at our modern fabrication plant in County Armagh, using stainless steel European loadcells. All weighbridges are supplied and fitted with a weighing indicator suited to your specific needs, an optional printer and a software system relevant to your industry.
Our weighbridge solutions including surface mounted weighbridges, pit mounted weighbridges, steel weighbridges and portable / mobile weighbridges. Weighbridge hire is also an option.
- CSPM Surface Mounted Weighbridge Superior Performance and ReliabilityOur surface mounted weighbridge features a simplified robust buf...
- SBPMC Weighbridge The SBP/MC weighbridge is available in surface or pit mounted versions. The surface mounted height i...
- Eurodeck Steel Weighbridge EuroDeck Steel WeighbridgeWorld leading weighbridge technology!Strength and DurabilityThe EuroDeck i...
- Weighbridge Hire Purchase and installation of a weighbridge is a significant investment. If you need a more cost-effe...
- Mobile Weighbridge The SPT28 mobile weighbridge brings a new dimension to mobile or portable weighbridges. Its unique f...
- Livestock Weighing GlobeWeigh provide a range of animal weighing solutions for the agricultural sector.Cattle Mart Weig...
- Weighing Calibration and Verification We offer a range of weighbridge calibration and weighbridge verification services throughout Norther...
- Silo & Tank Weighing Available with individual load cell capacities from 50 kg to 200 tonnes, the GPA kits are designed f...
In Ireland/UK a standard articulated truck will have a wheelbase >13.5m – therefore weighbridges are generally 15m x 3m. Abnormally long vehicles such as those with trombone trailers will require >18m x 3m
In Ireland/UK the maximum gross weight for road going vehicles is 44,000kg, therefore weighbridges are generally calibrated up to 50,000kg (sometimes 60,000kg).
Weighbridges can be installed on a slope. GlobeWeigh weighbridges can be installed on an end to end slope (no cross fall) up to 4% – i.e. 600mm (2′) over 15m
Choosing Your Weighbridge
This quick guide explains the advantages of the different types of weighbridges. Decide if your weighbridge will be concrete or steel, and if it will be pit mounted or surface mounted.
|Concrete Deck Weighbridge||Steel Deck Weighbridge|
|Pit Mounted (flush) Weighbridge||Surface (above ground) Weighbridge|
We also provide a range of animal weighing systems for the agricultural sector such as Cattle Mart Weighing Systems, Pig Weighers and Multi Animal Weighers.
We provide 24/7 weighbridge maintenance and repair packages including supply and fit of spare parts, calibration services and annual verification certificates. Find out more about our comprehensive service and support packages.
For more information on our Weighbridges please contact us:Enquire Now