Automatically label pallets on three sides at varying heights with GS1 / EPC Global Standard A5 labels.
Pallet identification labelling is required in various manufacturing, industrial, transport and logistics companies. Our Bizerba GLM-P 2S is an ideal solution for many businesses. It provides:
- Fully automatic labelling of pallets on up to 3 sides of the pallet and at three different height levels, ensuring that the pallet can always be read during transportation.
- High speed printing and labelling to deliver a throughput of up to 300 pallets per hour.
- Vacuum plates move to the label location without the need for manually moving the pallet
- Labels comply with EU traceability regulations
- Shipping data conforming to GS1 / EPC Global standards is automatically printed and applied on A5 size adhesive labels
- An optional barcode scanner checks the printed label
- Downtime for label changes is kept to a minimum due to an easy label loading process within the printer and label rolls containing up to 2000 labels
- Can also be connected directly to pallet weighing scales, providing weighing, recording, and labelling in one automatic sequence.
Used as a stand-alone machine or integrated into a system, the GLM-P provides a completely flexible solution to your logistics requirements.
For More Information