Marine Scales - Onboard Weighing
A full range of weighbridges manufactured in our Armagh fabrication facility. Including concrete, steel, above ground and pit weighbridges
Our Marine scale from Unisystem is one-of-a-kind, approved and verified for legal-for-trade catch weighing at sea according to Directive 2009/23/EC. The scale is fast, robust, hygienic, easy-to-use and exceptionally accurate.
Furthermore, it is durable and designed to withstand heavy washdown conditions. The scale may be used all over the world and no recalibration is needed.
- Capacities 3-150 kg
- Platform sizes: 286 x 345 mm, 348 x 415, 350 x 350 and 500 x 600 mm
- Measurement speed: 0.4 seconds
- Powered by 230VAC (standard), 12-29VDC or battery
- Power consumption: 25mA at 230VAC, 200mA at 24VDC
- Temperature range: -10°C to +40°C
- Communication: RS232 protocols (typically used by personal computers) or RS485 (used in industrial control systems)
- Compensates automatically for gravity, motion, and tilt
- Sealing: IP67 - dust tight and protected against immersion for 30 minutes at depths 150mm - 1000mm
- Stainless steel: SAE 316 / EN 1.4401 – one of the most commonly used commercial grades of steel used in various industry sectors.
- 2-year warranty
For More Information