Sleeve feeders are an integral part of today's printing solutions in both the food and the pharmaceutical industry. Allowing you to non-contact print with high accuracy at speed
Sleeve feeders are an integral part of today's printing solutions in both the food and the pharmaceutical industries, allowing non-contact print on sleeves with high accuracy and at speed.
The RF2 Friction Carton and Sleeve Feeder is ideal for the fast and cost-effective coding of cartons and sleeves. It is a standalone carton and sleeve feeder developed using established technology within the RF1 range and designed specifically for non-contact printers such as inkjet and laser. This allows a high throughput rate and is a cost-effective option where the application and print requirements permit.
It can be used to print date and batch codes or simple graphics. Printers can be fitted quickly giving a cost-effective offline coding solution, particularly where a spare printer is available.
Key features of the RF2 Friction Feeder are:
- Simple controls and quick set separation and hopper guides to minimise downtime.
- Small footprint allows it to be moved easily between production lines.
- High speed with high torque retaining control over the product while automatically separated and dispensed.
Technical Information (Standard Machine)
- System dimensions (L x W x H): Machine 625 x 595 x 655mm
- Material dimensions: min. 65 x 70mm, max. 350 x 350mm
- Material thickness: min. 60 g/sqm (paperweight), max. 2m
This data refers to the basic unit without the integration of a printing system
The RF2 Friction Carton and Sleeve Feeder is supplied by our partner, Rotech.
For More Information