Automated solutions for End of Line Labelling
Our range of box labellers provide automated solutions for end of line labelling of boxes. Our box labeller units can be integrated with weighing units to offer a complete labelling solution or used for checkweighing boxes and automatic labelling. These are commonly installed in food logistics environments.
Box labellers can be customised to requirements.
- Labelling can be performed from the side and from the top
- Stroke length 350mm or 700mm
- Label sizes up to DIN A5
- Print area up to 160mm wide
- By combining throughput scales, weighing data can also be printed
- Throughput of up to 45 packs per minute can be achieved
- Options for direct thermal or thermal transfer printing
- Labelling can be carried out in stop/start operations or ongoing
- Can be provided with or without airjet application
- Different mounting stands are available
- Interface box for easy integration in customer-provided control systems
- Different operating and display concepts
- Remote diagnostics and remote service
From label design, to equipment supply, installation, software integration and ongoing maintenance, we offer a complete solution for box and case labelling in the food industry.
For More Information