Winweigh from Weightron Bilanciai is the world’s leading dedicated, user-friendly weighbridge software. No other solution provides the power and operational flexibility for weighbridge management applications across a broad spectrum of industries. It does, in fact, open up new dimensions in the management of weighing data.winweigh
We have the pleasure of working in conjunction with Weightron Bilanciai in the installation of the Winweigh system for some of our larger clients. It is already operational at over 250 sites across Europe, automating weighbridge operations, allowing applications at single and multiple sites to be linked to a centralised location, which may even be in another country.
For our part, we have installed Winweigh within various organisations that we work closely with, including;
- Glanbia, Global leaders in performance nutrition, cheese, and ingredients production, striving for innovations in food We supplied a Yard Management System controlling identification of trucks and loads, links to factory management system, testing of milk, access control, drivers, vehicles etc. We installed Winweigh on 4 sites within the company – Belview, Ballyragget, Virginia, and Wexford.
- Balcas, one of Britain’s and Ireland’s largest wood products suppliers, providing control for a remote site weighing timber in Invergordon Scotland
- Glenmore in Donegal, the new AD plant to help tackle Northern Ireland’s poultry litter problem. The system monitors the AD plant, which also produces bottled gas for factories across Belfast
- Xergi in Ballymena, who specialise in biogas and are dedicated to research and development. Another AD plant installation.
- BWSC Power Station in Lisahally, which generates 15.8 MWe and is Northern Ireland’s largest green energy power station. The installation for BWSC controls traffic flow and fuel distribution for the plant.
These successful installations are a source of great pride for us at Globeweigh and we are delighted with the outcome of each of them. We look forward to many more successful installs for the Winweigh system in the future.