Bizerba ST – checkweighing for a multinational game company.
Globeweigh has recently completed a unique installation for a multinational toy and board game company in Waterford using the Bizerba ST terminal to check weigh parts.
3 X Bizerba St Terminals with Outputs
3 X High Accuracy scale bases
The above are built onto a stainless steel frame with the conveyor being positioned on top of the scale base.
- Linked to two-way conveyor
- 0.2 grams weighing accuracy
- Terminals programmed with fast keys for easy setup for operators
- Terminals programmed with Start/Stop Keys
- Auto zero function after each weighing (to ensure a correct weight reading each time)
Purpose/operation of machines:
The machines are setup to grade small bags of plastic components manufactured by the customer
When a bag falls onto the conveyor the machine weighs the product and if it is not with the tolerance of a complete bag it sends an output signal to the conveyor to drive it clockwise into the reject bin. If the bag is within the required tolerance a signal is sent to drive the conveyor anti-clockwise and pass the bag onto the accepted conveyor.