The GLM-Imaxx series from Bizerba ushers in a new era of high-performance, fully-automated appliances. It adapts flexibly to the most diverse demands in accordance with individual performance requirements. To different pack sizes and label types. And thanks to the wide range of hardware and software components the system can be extended step by step. Just as required by the site, the production environment and the user profile. It’s the ultimate way to protect your investment.
You decide which model is the perfect match for your throughput needs.
- Whether at 70, 100 or 150 packs per minute, the functionality stays the same:
- All the products in the GLM-Imaxx series are web-enabled and remarkable for their transport technology and ease of operating and service use.
- They are ideal for continuous operations in weight-dependent, weight-independent and regulated marking environments.
- The packs are introduced automatically, aligned, weighed and labelled and even at different pack heights the alignment and labelling is precise (top, bottom or side).
- The labels can be applied by blow, rotary and stamp labelling applications – and different methods can even be combined.
- The printing speed in direct thermal or thermal transfer printing reaches a sensational 250 mm/sec.
- Various interfaces are available for connections to ERP and MES systems as well as for building complex networks – right through to the Ethernet TCP/IP interface.