Globeweigh has been providing agri weighing equipment and related software to the Agricultural Industry in Ireland for 20 years. Established in 1995 we have installed and maintain over 500 weighbridges from our Offices in Co Armagh and Co Cork.
- Our most popular farm weighbridge is the SBPMC pit mounted model due to its robust concrete finish, lack of space required, simple, clean foundations and low cost of ownership
- Our entry-level CSPM is a surface mounted bridge with plenty of clearance beneath allowing for ease of cleaning. Like the SBPMC it is a concrete infill design
- The Eurodeck weighbridge may be installed in a shallow pit or above ground. It is quick to install and the surface mounted version is relatively portable
- Our 1500 Series platforms are used extensively throughout the Agricultural Industry. In particular the 1,200mm x 1,200mm (pallet sized) 3,000kg x 1kg is ideal for weighing Tote Bags of meal
- Our Tree weighs beams are new on the Irish market since 2015. They are flexible (the beams can be adjusted to the size of the item to be weighed) and come with rodent-proof cable and a mains and battery operated weight display. Suitable for weighing pallets, tote bags, bales and under crush/cattle runs.
- We manufacture all stainless steel pig scales. These are usually installed in runs utilizing existing plastic flooring. Gates open from both ends to allow two-way traffic
- We have installed many cattle mart systems over the last 15 years, these include Cork, Ballymena, Ballybay, Crossmaglen, Clones, Camlough, Markethill, Keady, and Swatragh. The weighbridges are custom built to suit the application. They are built, galvanized and reassembled for delivery (or on-site if space is tight). We link to all the main software systems – NewLine, InfoScience, XKO, Prakash etc.
- We have our own in-house software team who can customize solutions to suit. Our range of intelligent Diane weight displays run on Windows CE and can be configured to perform numerous flexible weighing and data collection routines.
- Agricultural Applications Include:
o Anaerobic Digestion Plants – weighing of the silage, food waste etc is critical to ensure the client gets what he pays for and also to determine the efficiency of his plant
o Tillage Farmers – calculating yields from the field and produce in storage as well as selling to end users
o Pig/Cattle/Poultry/Sheep Farmers – ensuring their meal purchases are accurate and ascertaining weight gain of livestock
o Timber and Biomass – Globeweigh has installed a number of weighbridges for the timber and biomass industry. These range from simple ticket printing options to Driver Operated Systems for Biomass plants such as the new Lisahally Wood-Burning Power Station in Derry
- We are happy to call to carry out a free site survey
- We have coverage throughout Ireland with installations in all 32 counties
- 20 years in existence
- 25+ staff based across the country with offices in Cork & Armagh
- The largest weighbridge manufacturer in Ireland